Collection of your Personal Information
AdMachines may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
If you purchase AdMachines's products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction.
AdMachines may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
- Demographic Information via Search Engine Advertising Cookies
We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through AdMachines's public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
AdMachines encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from AdMachines so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. AdMachines is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the AdMachines website.
Use of your Personal Information
AdMachines collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
AdMachines may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from AdMachines and its affiliates. AdMachines may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
AdMachines does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
AdMachines may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. AdMachines may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to AdMachines, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
AdMachines may keep track of the websites and pages our users visit within AdMachines, in order to determine what AdMachines services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within AdMachines to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
AdMachines will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on AdMachines or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of AdMachines; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of AdMachines, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by AdMachines. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the AdMachines website.
The AdMachines website may use "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize AdMachines pages, or register with AdMachines site or services, a cookie helps AdMachines to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same AdMachines website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the AdMachines features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the AdMachines services or websites you visit.
Security of your Personal Information
AdMachines secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. AdMachines uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
Children Under Thirteen
AdMachines does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
Disconnecting your AdMachines Account from Third Party Websites
You will be able to connect your AdMachines account to third party accounts. BY CONNECTING YOUR ADMACHINES ACCOUNT TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNT, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE CONSENTING TO THE CONTINUOUS RELEASE OF INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO OTHERS (IN ACCORDANCE WITH YOUR PRIVACY SETTINGS ON THOSE THIRD PARTY SITES). IF YOU DO NOT WANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, INCLUDING PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, TO BE SHARED INTHIS MANNER, DO NOT USE THE THIS FEATURE. You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time. Users may disconnect by logging out of the third party application.
Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from AdMachines by contacting us here:
- Web page: admachines.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 888.895.9570
Changes to this Statement
AdMachines will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. AdMachines encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how AdMachines is protecting your information.
AdMachines welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that AdMachines has not adhered to this Statement, please contact AdMachines at:
Sales and Service Media Group, Inc DBA AdMachines
PO Box 462
Amesbury, Massachusetts 01913
We reserve the right to update these policy terms as we determine, where this was last updated April 1st, 2020.
Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold
In California, consumers have the right to request that the business disclose what personal information it collects, uses, discloses, and sells.
- A business that collects a consumer’s personal information shall inform consumers as to the categories of personal information to be collected and the purposes for which the categories of personal information shall be used.
- A consumer shall have the right to request that a business delete any personal information about the consumer which the business has collected from the consumer.
- A consumer shall have the right to request that a business that collects personal information about the consumer disclose to the consumer the following:
(1) The categories of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
(2) The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
(3) The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
(4) The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information.
(5) The specific pieces of personal information it has collected about that consumer.
- A consumer shall have the right to request that a business that sells the consumer’s personal information, or that discloses it for a business purpose, disclose to that consumer:
(1) The categories of personal information that the business collected about the consumer.
(2) The categories of personal information that the business sold about the consumer and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information was sold, by category or categories of personal information for each category of third parties to whom the personal information was sold.
(3) The categories of personal information that the business disclosed about the consumer for a business purpose.
- A consumer shall have the right, at any time, to direct a business that sells personal information about the consumer to third parties not to sell the consumer’s personal information. This right may be referred to as the right to opt-out.
- A business shall not discriminate against a consumer because the consumer exercised any of the consumer’s rights under this title.
- A consumer can designate an authorized agent to make a request under the CCPA on the consumer’s behalf.
Instructions for submitting a verifiable consumer request
You can submit a request per the rights outlined above via our contact information above.
Only you, a natural person or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we’ve collected personal information, or is a person authorized by the consumer to act on such consumer’s behalf.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond appropriately.
We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request. We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
We may deny your access request to know personal information if:
- We cannot verify your identity. If the request is to know specific pieces of personal information, we may evaluate the request as if seeking the disclosure of categories only.
- The request to know specific pieces of personal information creates a substantial, articulable, and unreasonable risk to the security of the personal information, your account with the business, or the security of the business’s systems or networks.
- We receive a request to know from you more than twice in a 12-month period.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the personal information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the businesses’ deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if you have provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the receipt of your verifiable request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Effective as of April 01, 2020